AJW logoAJW logo

24/7 AOG Critical Response

HotlinePhoneUK+44 7831 583 205US+1 877 780 2008

Our award winning global AOG service is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please call +44 (0) 7831 583 205 or email aog@ajw-aviation.com.

CLOSE

Delivering our first class service

 

The AOG department is a dedicated, well trained and highly motivated team responsible for addressing and satisfying the AOG (Aircraft On Ground) or critical requirements for airlines or charter aircraft. The out of hours AOG service provides seamless frontline service roles.

 

Ensuring the continuity of fast and efficient service 24/7/365, and providing a cost efficient, fast paced, bespoke service, where good communication, ability to perform under pressure, sense of urgency and attention to detail is of paramount importance. 80% of the AOG team operates outside normal office hours as a full AOG spares support service, with the remaining 20% supporting a variety of sales operations during the day.

 

There is a high degree of overlap and interaction between the AOG roles, which facilitates sharing of information, resulting in time and cost savings.

 

The AOG service is comprised of the following roles and responsibilities:

AOG manager & shift team-leaders

AOG sales

  • Providing PBH (power by the hour) and Ad Hoc spares support for 300+ contracted aircraft and a limitless customer base respectively.
  • To fulfil this role a technical, contractual, commercial and logistical understanding is required.

 

AOG logistics

  • Providing tailored transport solutions with respect to nature of goods (DG, Dual Use, Oversize etc.), the location and timeframe required.

 

AOG inspection and warehouse operations

  • Maintaining AJW's quality standards when receiving and dispatching goods. Also helping to reduce turnaround times for dayshift operations.
  • Our mission is to keep our customers flying with minimal downtime, providing bespoke Ad Hoc spares and logistics support to all who seek assistance.
  • Overall the AOG service is a significant selling point to new business and valued with our existing customers.

 

 

Contact AJW

PreviousNext

Work in Commercial

Work in Commercial

More

Work in Consumables

Work in Consumables

More

Work in Customer Support

Work in Customer Support

More

Work in Finance

Work in Finance

More

Work in Human Resources

Work in Human Resources

More

Work in Inspection

Work in Inspection

More

Work in our IT

Work in our IT

More

Work in Logistics

Work in Logistics

More

Work in Purchasing

Work in Purchasing

More

Work in Quality

Work in Quality

More

Work in Strategic Operations

Work in Strategic Operations

More

Work in Technical Department

Work in Technical Department

More

ShareEmailLinkedInTwitter

Send
Cancel

Thank you for sharing

To ensure we give you the best experience on our website we use Cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time. However, if you continue without changing your settings we will presume you are happy to receive all cookies on the AJW website.

Continue